Dymonds Are Forever Consulting
Jill E. Dymond,
Public Relations Consultant
Jill E Dymond, is the owner and operater of Dymonds Are Forever. She has been a successful promoter of gospel and R&B productions for 16 years.
She has worked on over 18 productions here in the Boston, MA area as the liaison between the promoters and media networks.
Graduating with honors from Mass Bay Community College with a degree in paralegal studies, she has devoted herself to the music industry and promotions. She has married her educational background with her musical passion, providing you with high quality promotional distribution for city-wide ground advertising campaigning.
Just to name a few:
1) Momma I'm Sorry - Michael Matthews, Writer
2) Listen To Your Woman - Michael Matthews, Writer
3) When A Woman's Fed Up - David Payton Writer, Director
4) Can A Woman Make A Man Loose His Mind - Palmer Williams, Jr. Adrian Dukes/Collabration Play Wrights.
5) Mama Dee's Girls - Featuring: Phillip Michael Thomas, and the late great Ali Woodson formerly of the Temptations.
6) Lord Why Do I keep Choosing The Wrong Man - Emmaneul Seegars, Writer, Featuring Melba Moore.
7) Be Careful What YOu Pray For/Featuring Cuba Gooding, Sr.
8) Just Be A Man About It - Emmanuel Seegars, Writer, Featuring Shirley Murdoc
9) A Fool For Love - Jan Feaster, Writer, Featuring Dottie Peoples
10) Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Derrick Brinkley writer, Featuring KC & JOJO (JODECI)
About Dymonds Are Forever
Founded in 1995 and providing high quality ground advertising and networking for musical and theatrical productions.
Dymonds Are Forever is woman-owned and operated right here in East Boston, MA. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Interested in learning more?
Committed to helping our customers achieve their dreams